Pages

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Once Upon a (Mi)nerd

This felt too cliché to be called "first post", because this adventure deserves so much more than a "first post". This kind of adventure deserves a grand gesture, one that would impress even the stern venture capitalists over at Benchmark.

I won't elaborate on anything that has yet occurred - I'm saving that for a series at the end of the week - but I will say, four days in, that this has already been completely outstanding. Ben Nelson is really trying to outdo himself and impress us, the Founding Class-- his Founding Class.

I have never been a writer, but I feel the need to dedicate an entire series of blog posts to our Orientation Week adventures. I'll skip the introductions, small talk, and other mundane things. Such an intriguing experience deserves so much more than mundanity; I feel like I'll only have the time to give this venture what it deserves once the end of the week comes.

Until then, I'll leave this here and stop procrastinating my first week work. My awesome roommate, Lucy, just came down here, so I feel bad for captaining the Procrastination Station tonight. Elle blague beaucoup, on parle français, etc etc. C'est amusant mais pas banal. Elle m'ennuie pas quand même.

I'm going to have an awesome week, but I hope yours will top mine. You very likely deserve it. :)

2 comments:

  1. Honestly, you're my hero :) So proud of all you've already done and have yet to accomplish. Always keep this blog updated so that I can live vicariously through your adventures.

    ReplyDelete